The information you give us  will be shared with a small group of College staff from Student Experience, and Human Resources areas who will assess how best the College can respond. The content of the form will be accessible only to a very limited group of staff. Information regarding staff will be directed to the HR Managers for an appropriate response. 

Support for Staff
  • Human Resources- you may wish to contact a member of the HR team for confidential help, support and advice. Contact details for the team can be found by clicking on this link- Human Resources. The HR team can also discuss an Occupational Health referral if appropriate. 
  • Management support- you may want to consider approaching your line manager (unless the matter directly relates to them), or the next level of management.
  • PAM Assist-Employee Assistance Programme The service helps individuals by providing emotional support through telephone and face to face counselling, as well as providing information and access to specialist advice through the PAM Assist website. Staff can contact PAM Assist directly, or the HR can make a referral on their behalf. 
  • Information on all staff Wellbeing resources can be found on the My Connect Wellbeing pages. Further information can also be provided by the College Wellbeing Officer, contact details can be found here
  • For any concerns around the health and safety if an individual within the College premises (for example hazards, risk assessments etc) advice can be provided by the Health & Safety team, further information can be found here


There are two ways you can tell us what happened