Harassment is never okay. We condemn unacceptable behaviour, including all forms of harassment under the Equality Act 2010.  If you have been affected by harassment, support is available. 


  • Are you in immediate danger or seriously injured? If you are, contact emergency services on 999 (or 112 from a mobile phone).

  • Find a safe space.  If an incident has just happened, try to find somewhere you feel safe. 

  • Find someone you trust. If you can, try to find someone you trust to talk to. Below is information on how you can report this incident to the College. 


  • Report and Support. We encourage you to seek support. Students and staff can report incidents using the College's Report and Support system either anonymously or with help from an advisor. Student Advisors can discuss options and support you confidentially. 

  • College Complaint Handling Procedure. If you or someone else want to make a formal complaint against a student or member of staff, there are steps that need to be followed. Click here to find out more information on the Colleges Complaint Handling Procedure and what happens once you make a complaint. 

Get Support 

  • Seek Support. There are specialist organisations that offer support and counselling for those affected by harassment. We encourage anyone impacted to reach out to them. A list of organisations can be found here.



There are two ways you can tell us what happened