Reaching out for help is completely normal, though we understand it’s not always easy. 

If you’re worried about your mental health and wellbeing there are a number of things you can do: 

  1. Talk
  2. Report
  3. Get support


If there’s a friend, family member or colleague that you can trust, talking things through with them can sometimes help.

If you're not sure who to talk to, please reach out to a one of our Student Advisors for a chat on 0141 375 5192.

If you are in immediate danger or seriously injured, you can call 999 (or 112 from a mobile).  

Trade unions are organised groups of workers who come together to support each other in the workplace.  There are a number of trade unions in our industry including TCU, TUC and NTU and you can contact them to see what support they can provide.


You can make an anonymous disclosure, which will allow us to investigate mental wellbeing concerns.

Get support 

If you want to talk to someone for support, please contact an advisor. You can find more information about supporting your wellbeing at college by clicking here.

There are two ways you can tell us what happened